In a continuos effort to align its processes and organisation in support to customer excellence, TAI is certified according to ISO 9001 2:008 .
TAI and the committment to quality
by Andrea Airoldi
OUR QUALITY POLICY
TAI's goal is to offer technology, applications and IT infrastructure, which, coupled to the project expertise achieved over several years of activity, allow our customers to effectively redesign their processes and applications through design and implementation of applications based on internet technologies, Open source and oriented to multichannel approach.
Our primary objectives are :
- Fully understand the customer requirements
- Satisfy our customers' needs by using new technologies in line with market trends
- Offer qualified and guaranteed software products
- Devolop software products that are sustainable and adaptable over time
- Continuous improvement of services and company management system
- Full customer satisfaction
- Search of new opportunities to improve our market reach
In order to achieve such objectives our organisation strives to promote and support the following practices:
- Utilisation of well established development methods and service delivery
- Guarantee an optimal reource utilisation through individual commitment, recognition and development of personal skills capacità
- Define training plans tailored to industry needs
- Respect of client requirements, norms, organisations and of all stakeholders
- Establishment of measurable outcomes which allows to continuosly improve processes working methods and service levels
- Improve operational results
- Analisys of the company environment and identification of opportunities and threats
- Adoption of a Quality Management System in line with internationally recognized ISO 9001:2105 standard
Quality objectives, annually complemented with sector specific ones, are achievable only through the continuous and complete commitment of everyone in the company.
Achievement of our objectives is verified by upper management during quality system reviews, during which they are committed to define and document new goals and commitments.